VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Personalized Practice with Jérémy Lapierre
Psycom 2 Practical
Develop communication strategies to propel your negotiations and exchanges.
You will gain knowledge and skills that will allow you to achieve your communication goals through tactical preparation and to leverage the interaction mechanisms learned in the Communication Basics: Psycom 1 workshop.
For continuous improvement purposes, we listen to the participants of the hands-on workshops. For the last 100 participants, the overall rating of the hands-on workshops is 97% satisfaction.
BENEFITS OF THE STRATEGIES AND COMMITMENTS WORKSHOP.
- Determine a topic for strategic dialogue.
- Prepare for an important conversation with an issue to resolve.
- Identify the pitfalls of a conversation.
- Use key moments in the conversation to create positive and powerful impacts.
- Use silent moments wisely.
- Determine the right time to speak and to let the other person speak.
- Measure the stakes involved in a communication situation.
- Determine the optimal strategy to adopt to optimize a given communication.
- Reconcile the foundations and processes (PSYCOM 1) with the strategic aspect of communication.
- Deconstruct the communicational issues at the basis of specific behaviors.
- Develop versatility in exchanges.
- Achieve high emotional awareness.
- Find solutions to seemingly intractable issues.
- Develop multi-level and time-sequenced communication strategies.